|owner-driver :Takehiko Ooizumi
1. The van can accommodate 5 〜 6 passengers including
1 or 2 wheelchairs and their luggage.
2. I am a certified English-speaking tour guide, caregiver
and taxi driver.
3. I also give you some tips on sightseeing about Osaka,
4. Could you text me the details about you and your
wheelchair as soon as possible,please?
5. I will come to your place(hotel,airport,station etc) before guiding
to the destination safely.
6. We can also introduce some good Japanese-style restaurants for you.
7. Please text me the arrival date and time,place,destination,nummber of
FARE:46,000 yen each day
①(depending on arrival time) Kansai International Airport → Universal Studio
Japan → Kaiyukan Aquarium
②Osaka Castle → Aqua-Liner(Osaka's river) → Tsutenkaku Tower → The New
World District（kushikatsu cutlet) → Dotonbori Downtown
③Mino Forest ＆Waterfall Park → The Instant Ramen Museum → Arima Onsen Spa Resort（extra
①Arashiyama(Japanese cuisine) → Kinkaku Golden Pavilion → Imamiya Shrine(rice-
cake sweet) → Shimogamo Shrine
②Toji Temple → Nijo Castle → Kiyomizu Temple → Sanjusangendo Temple → stroll
around Gion area
③Miyama mountainous area(old houses with thatched roof, making buckwheat
noodles, gibier dish, pottery ware and scenic beauty)
You can also stay overnight at private houses at 15,000 yen or more.
④Heianjingu Shrine → Nanzennji Shrine(tofu cuisine) → Shoguntuka Hill → Mt.Hiei → Hama Ohtsu
→ Yasaka Shrine
①Horyuji Temple → Yakushiji Temple → Todaiji Temple(Somen thin noodles) → Kofukuji Temple → Nara Deer Park
*Plans are negotiable*
( )・・・without including taxi fare
||JPY or PAYPAL
||Tolls of expressways, admission fees, parking rates and so on
||firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp : +81-70-7490-4819
copyright(C)2010 介護タクシーぱいん all rights reserved